Is it a bad thing for your chin to not be in proportion with your nose?

I posted a picture on here and a girl told me that my chin is not in proportion with my nose and that it's conventionally unattractive. Is that a bad thing? Should I consider facial surgery to get this fixed?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't feel the need to do so unless it's something you want to do. Don't let other people convince you that you're not fine the way you are.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why not? They might be right. I might be so oblivious right now.

• If you feel like you're not pretty, and you have the time to save up for the surgery, you could go for it.
      Or if you're in a serious relationship and someone doesn't care about it, you'd save a lot of money.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the face and the severity of the small chin. I have a small chin and I think it suits my face even though it's not conventionally attractive. I've also seen chins that would look better if they were more proportionate to the nose. Depends on the overall face.
    You don't have to get surgery to fix anything, that's completely up to you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't get it. I thought small chins were considered feminine. Why would a large chin or jaw be considered attractive?

• Is my problem my nose or my chin?

• That's subjective, people will have different opinions and many of them will think there's no problem at all. IF you're set on trying a solution I still say start with the filler before jumping into a chin implant or rhinoplasty. You can't reverse those