Why do people get piercing at all the awkward places? How's that remotely aesthetic?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• its true the belly button is somewhat awkward but its been a common piercing for some time and remains fairly popular. I think most girls just enjoy having it when there young.

I'm not really sure why nipple piercings are suddenly so popular , I know of at least 4 girls here who's got them this year and I live in a small city. they've been around for some time and were mostly forgotten after the high profile superbowl incident but some reason everyone suddenly wants them now and there very hot again , there has been a crazy amount of girls get nipple piercings this year , I searched twitter a while back and could not believe the amount of posts from girls who had actually pierced there nipples , it was rather hard to believe and from a wide variety of backgrounds , like college girls , black girls , hippie chicks , party girls , all were saying they got them or wanted them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I got my nipples pierced for my 16th birthday. Totally worth it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE