Why do people get piercing at all the awkward places? How's that remotely aesthetic?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• its true the belly button is somewhat awkward but its been a common piercing for some time and remains fairly popular. I think most girls just enjoy having it when there young.

I'm not really sure why nipple piercings are suddenly so popular , I know of at least 4 girls here who's got them this year and I live in a small city. they've been around for some time and were mostly forgotten after the high profile superbowl incident but some reason everyone suddenly wants them now and there very hot again , there has been a crazy amount of girls get nipple piercings this year , I searched twitter a while back and could not believe the amount of posts from girls who had actually pierced there nipples , it was rather hard to believe and from a wide variety of backgrounds , like college girls , black girls , hippie chicks , party girls , all were saying they got them or wanted them.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I got my nipples pierced for my 16th birthday. Totally worth it

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Well you could argue that piercings aren't attractive anywhere or you could argue that if they're attractive in the ears then why can't they be attractive in other places? What makes ears an acceptable place for a piercing? I think that other piercings can look cool and/or sexy if done right. I don't have any piercings at all so I don't speak about myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love nipple and belly button piercings on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • What places are you talking about?

0|0
    0|0
    • Brow , belly button, lips, tongue, nipples, penis...

• For the first 4, there are actually many people that find those piercings aesthetically pleasing, and therefore get them done. For the last two I think one of the biggest factor is the sensitivity/nerves. Piercings in those places can increase sensitivity and augment sexual experiences.

• Why do people get tattoos no one can see unless their naked?

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• what is an awkward place?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have my belly. Is that awkward 😊

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes