Would a girl wear this?

I bought this necklace chain for a special female friend who has a pendant without a chain. The store page said it was for men/boys but especially since its pretty thin it doesn't look that exclusively masculine (to me). The color was also a good match for the pendant and it was inexpensive.

Have I made a mistake? Would a girl wear this??

131

Most Helpful Girl

• of course she could like it. but the thicker chain is indicative of a male chain, and therefore it does look masculine. however, some girls, myself included, and I consider myself extremely girly with a classy taste, sometimes wear things made for a guy. some times it works well.