Would a girl wear this?

I bought this necklace chain for a special female friend who has a pendant without a chain. The store page said it was for men/boys but especially since its pretty thin it doesn't look that exclusively masculine (to me). The color was also a good match for the pendant and it was inexpensive.

Have I made a mistake? Would a girl wear this??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• of course she could like it. but the thicker chain is indicative of a male chain, and therefore it does look masculine. however, some girls, myself included, and I consider myself extremely girly with a classy taste, sometimes wear things made for a guy. some times it works well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• It looks unisex and I think she'll like it if she doesn't have one yet. And really, it's just a chain and as long as it's a necklace chain, you'll be fine. I think she'll appreciate the gift in general.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. But most girls like jewelry from Pandora I've noticed. As long as you show her that you're giving the present with love, she'll love it lol

0|1
    0|0
    • She seems to care more about significance than dollar value of gifts so I should be good there. :)

• my boyfriend got me the most simple, plain earrings about 3 years ago and i dont care at all what they look like. i have worn them every single day since because they mean the world to me. if she's really worth it she won't care what it looks like shell love it because it came from you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Everyone has a different taste so you can't really say if you made a wrong choice. Personally I wouldn't mind wearing it if I had an outfit that matches it

0|1
    0|0
  • If it matches the pendant, it will be fine. Its just a chain.

0|1
    0|0
  • no u didn't I would wear it in a heart beat. I love the color and everything about it. you done a good job bro

0|1
    0|0
  • It's nice, but maybe a bit too chunky? Depends on her style, of course :)

0|1
    0|0
  • it's very masculine

1|1
    0|0
  • maybe... not my style though

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd wear it, if I had a matching outfit for it xD

0|1
    0|0
  • I would