What is your favourite style of tattoo?

I know there are so many others like dotwork, script, geometric, etc so if I missed one let me know in the comments cause I ran out of poll options. Also if you'd be interested in mytakes about tattoos you should let me know, especially tell me any questions or topics you'd like to hear about. If you are wondering I really like realistic tattoos, watercolour tattoos, and a mix with traditional and realism.
  • What is your favourite style of tattoo?Realistic
  • What is your favourite style of tattoo?Tradition
  • What is your favourite style of tattoo?Neo-traditional
    Vote C
  • What is your favourite style of tattoo?Watercolour
    Vote D
  • What is your favourite style of tattoo?Tribal
    Vote E
  • What is your favourite style of tattoo?new school
    Vote F
  • What is your favourite style of tattoo?Japenese
    Vote G
also I like some script
Firstly the second option is suppose to say traditional not tradition (oops). Secondly if you don't like tattoos that's great and your prerogative but that isn't what I'm asking. So if you don't like tattoos either don't comment or look at the tattoos and view them as art (since that is what they are) and tell me what style of art you prefer.

3430

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Watercolor and realism. Also blackwork is amazing.

• *People who comment just to be rude are so sad... Constructive criticism of something is one thing - and IF that was the Q. If it wasn't... it's just an indication that those kinds of people are very lonely and sad...