How do girls look like without makeup?

I mean the ones (like me), who wear a good amount where you can see a difference. I just wonder what goes through a guy's head when he sees a girl without makeup.

• Ugly
    Vote A
  • Just different, not ugly
    Vote B
  • I don't notice it, really...
    Vote C
  • I couldn't care. They look good
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If they are naturally beautiful - they look hot. If not - even the makeup can't make them look beautiful.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just a different kind of beauty, of course we're gonna look different. But it's only ugly to those who are so used to seeing girls with makeup, that that's the only kind of pretty they can recognize.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Most girls over here at least at college level don't wear make up , unless there's an occasion and they are naturally good looking. So I don't care for make up and it's hilarious sometimes on occasions when they come as a white ghosts over doing it. I prefer a girl without makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • if it's someone who wears a new face made of make up as oppressed to someone who wears a good layer that accentuate looks. I would be a bit shocked and if it's bad enough I may even feel lied to (this excludes people who want to cover up scars and other items they deem unsightly)

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I like girls without makeup because it shows me that they're not always thinking about the outside but they can have a good time. I mean she should have some ok skin, but if I go kiss her I dont want that lipstick getting all over my lips when I'm about to have a meal or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Different. But doesn't necessarily mean ugly or beautiful. The reason i hate makeup is because looks are a factor (for me) when it comes to searching for a real relationship. Makeup is absolutely fake and sooner or later i am gonna find out how she really looks like and if i dont approve of her looks i am leaving.

0|0
    2|0
  • wearing more makeup makes a guy feel uncomfortable and he starts thinking that you're faking it. Hiding behind the makeup. I am not saying that you shouldn't wear it. wear the amount that beautifies you instead of hiding you.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • show me a girl with and without makeup of you and I'll tell you :P

it always depends on the girl... generally, I prefer light makeup. if I can see that she wears a lot I usually don't like it even if it might cover up some other flaws she has

0|0
    0|0
  • 😂 .. nice question by the way , but little hard to say... I think just like seeing a new person...😂

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends if they have good skin or not...
    Make up is more about bad skin or good skin rather than features...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends.. The ones who have been wearing considerable amount for a long time, they look kinda sick. Like they have bird flu.

0|0
    0|0
  • its hard to say. some look better. some look worse. when i see a girl without makeup i either think wow she's hot or not so much. or nothing at all

0|0
    0|0
  • actually everyome would say that we love your soul not you face but everyone still loves beautiful girls so makeup plays a part

0|0
    0|0
    • I legitimately honestly prefer very little to no make-up. Like, usually girls obviously don't fit the standard definition of "pretty" as much without it, but I love how human they look. The more make-up a girl wears the more I feel like I'm looking at a mannequin or something manufactured to be aesthetically pleasing.

• well #oct it is also a fact

• I think many girls look better without makeup😊😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer natural looks. why hide your true self

0|0
    0|0
  • Like chimpanzees.

0|0
    0|0
  • some look ok but some can't even say d word

0|0
    0|0
  • no make up is good , nice to see a natural look

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • different, that's for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • The girls who have used a lot of make up all their lives will look terrible without. The unnatural chemicals you put on your face will have an impact on your skin and it will not be a positive one. Don't willingly put anything on your skin you wouldn't put in your mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh so they actually look good and it wasn't just the makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls withput makeup are the most beautiful. f*** the makeup who needs that s***

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• If you take it off after looking glam, you do see the difference. It's not as radiant, and as shiny.
    But that doesn't mean you look ugly. Some girls look just as gorgeous; but if you go for a dramatic look, that changes some of your feature, you do notice that the radiance has left.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just more real. I like the youtubers who enter the video with a big ass pimple on the chin or redness. But they don't look too different from the finished product.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only wearing mascara in my pro pic. I hate when I'm not wearing makeup and someone points it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same

0|0
    0|0
  • Just different.

0|0
    0|0
  • A normal human being?

0|0
    0|0
  • Better than being fake