Would u be ok if schools banded yoga pants or leggings?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no leggings are the most comfortable 'pant' ever they are soft, not too hot, and I don't need to shave when wearing them. I've never worn yoga pants but since they are considered athletic clothing I believe they should only be worn during physical education and that goes for any athletic clothing

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yes cause nothing more distracting than yoga pants on a pretty girl

0|0
    2|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• no because they're comfortable and we shouldn't be responsible for the fact that guys can't control themselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • I need to wear leggings under my dress, so I would not be okay with that.

1|0
    0|0
  • The reasoning probably goes something like this: leggings/yoga pants are no longer appropriate wear for our young ladies. Our male youth are FORCED to look at the young ladies in their tight fitting pants that leave nothing to the imagination, which becomes a huge distraction to the learning process and puts the young ladies at risk for abuse.

Ugh, it just gets so old. I mean, then let's ban the guys out on the football field in their tights, or the cheerleaders and their short skirts, or put everyone in burkas. I for one, would like to give the guys a bit of credit that yeah, they may be horny, everyone that age is, but they aren't all just big old rapists who cannot control themselves. Yoga pants are comfortable AF, and they actually leave one much more covered up then what's always being banned, which is short shorts and mini skirts. THE only reason I could see is if the girls were wearing the sheer kind meant to be worn under a skirt or long top or whatever, but otherwise, no reason for it other than over zealous administrators.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• What reasoning would such schools have for this?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes