Do you think beautiful people "really" get treated better?

I've noticed in some cases people getting treated worse because maybe of jealously i think in certain cases being really really attractive can be a curse. Do you think beautiful people

1624

Most Helpful Guy

• In some cases, like people treat you like a celebrity free drink, more friendly, approach by themselves. So it all mostly about socially. But dont assume they will give you free car, free job etc.
    On the other hand, lots of people get jealous of you, you will be scrutinized even for a small thing and worst of all, people will be more sensitive of your deed.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• U, YES. I used to be really nerdy looking and ugly and nobody looked at me or treated me like an actual human being. Now that I'm older and changed my appearance a lot, people treat me like royalty.

It can be a curse though, as some people who don't know me assume that I'm dumb based on my looks.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE