Do you think beautiful people "really" get treated better?

I've noticed in some cases people getting treated worse because maybe of jealously i think in certain cases being really really attractive can be a curse. Do you think beautiful people

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• In some cases, like people treat you like a celebrity free drink, more friendly, approach by themselves. So it all mostly about socially. But dont assume they will give you free car, free job etc.
    On the other hand, lots of people get jealous of you, you will be scrutinized even for a small thing and worst of all, people will be more sensitive of your deed.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• U, YES. I used to be really nerdy looking and ugly and nobody looked at me or treated me like an actual human being. Now that I'm older and changed my appearance a lot, people treat me like royalty.

It can be a curse though, as some people who don't know me assume that I'm dumb based on my looks.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• While the "beautiful people" certainly have an easier time in many cases (particularly socially), they do also have their own kinds of problems.

That said, it's not much of a contest as to who has it harder in life between an ugly person and an attractive one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think average good looking people get treated better, but super attractive people do get a lot of negative stigma.

2|0
    0|0
  • well there's a reason teenage girls are obsessed with being the most beautiful compared to all the other girls. I guess grown women too at an extent. Look at they way people go crazy for them over social media

1|0
    0|0
  • Well my girl is beautiful and Abdool is ugly and ngl I do treat her better. There's some truth to this, yes.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's a proven scientific fact that they get treated better and have easier lives.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I have noticed that I get more preferential treatment compared to everyone else. Even strangers are nice to me for no good reason...

1|0
    0|0
  • They do, nut I don't think they notice that themselves because they don't know how others are treated.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's been proven with multiple researches and tests.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think in one point more beautiful people get treated better
    but i would never treat someone better cause of looks that's
    just not me.

1|0
    0|0
  • can't tell that just because situation and time can make beautiful people not be treated well or it can be reverse as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes, definitely, unless they come across someone who is jealous and has an axe to grind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes , sometimes it can over inflate the ego of the said very attractive person & they become arrogant & conceited.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they are good people yes but if they are bitches or fuckboys then only by weak hearted people

1|0
    0|0
  • Not by serial killers, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • no fair worse as they must maintain that image

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I do

1|0
    0|0
  • No not always.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Being really really attractive is not a curse

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I've seen it many times.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I have noticed that , when you are from foreign culture especially where beauty is highly praised, and you go abroad for the first time, or some beautiful people (look wise) come to your house, you treat them much much better than any other people.

It's just something out of ignorance; that they are superior than you; other times it's out of admiration.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think being a more attractive definitely opens doors. Of course, it comes with its own problems, but I'd say more attractive people still generally come out ahead.

1|0
    0|0
  • in certain situations. it's good and bad. they will be good for modeling and tv. but then they attract weirdos as well like stalkers and stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • No they get harrassed and nagged all the time and can't go outside alone because of fear of creeps.

1|0
    0|0
  • Duhh!!! This is reality and a fact!!! I am a living a proof

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely.

Hello?

Mostly girls with blue or green eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they do, by men. Not shure that women treat them better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it happens quite often. Take Casey Anthony as an example

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes unless they are dealing with a jealous person

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I think they do.

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • yes they do thats just how society is...

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know 😢

1|0
    0|0
  • yes that's fucked up

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it effects a lot

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes