Anybody else who does not wear makeup? Why not?

I don't wear makeup because
1. I hate putting stuff on my face
2. I'm too lazy for that sht
3. I like the natural look

10338

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't wear makeup. I love the way my bearded feminine face just looks so beautiful naturally and if I put anything on it then that screws up the whole thing. Would we build a giant marble statue in the middle of the Grand Canyon in attempt to make it look more beautiful? No that would screw up the whole thing! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• There are five main reasons why I don't wear even minimal make-up.
    1- I feel so uncomfortable with oily stuff on my face. Make-up is like solid oil particles on my face.
    2- It really changes your face a lot. I have been searching for so many images how make-up can change a girl's face. The images I found were shocking. You can turn a 3/10 into a goddess with enough conture and professional make-up.
    3- Just like you said I'm way too lazy to put that shit on every single goddamn day. :D
    4- When guys usually see you with make-up, and one day see you without it they think you look freaking ugly. I prefer natural looks a the way.
    5- Make-up makes you age worse and close the pores on your face.