Anybody else who does not wear makeup? Why not?

I don't wear makeup because
1. I hate putting stuff on my face
2. I'm too lazy for that sht
3. I like the natural look

7|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't wear makeup. I love the way my bearded feminine face just looks so beautiful naturally and if I put anything on it then that screws up the whole thing. Would we build a giant marble statue in the middle of the Grand Canyon in attempt to make it look more beautiful? No that would screw up the whole thing! ;)

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There are five main reasons why I don't wear even minimal make-up.
    1- I feel so uncomfortable with oily stuff on my face. Make-up is like solid oil particles on my face.
    2- It really changes your face a lot. I have been searching for so many images how make-up can change a girl's face. The images I found were shocking. You can turn a 3/10 into a goddess with enough conture and professional make-up.
    3- Just like you said I'm way too lazy to put that shit on every single goddamn day. :D
    4- When guys usually see you with make-up, and one day see you without it they think you look freaking ugly. I prefer natural looks a the way.
    5- Make-up makes you age worse and close the pores on your face.

4|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• How do i copy paste you? The planet needs more of you!

6|2
    2|0
  • Usually I don't wear it. I uses it only for special occasions like Halloween for instance.
    1. I'm too lazy.
    2. It takes too much time.
    3. It's uncomfortable to remove.
    4. People have always been used to see my natural face, so I don't need to change.

2|0
    1|0
  • No, I'm a man. Men shouldn't wear makeup IE like Eddie Izzard who looks a complete cretin.

1|0
    6|0
    • Anybody can wear makeup if they want. And makeup doesn't have to be that obvious, it can be subtle too. I just want to know why YOU never felt the need to wear makeup.

• Show All
    • follow me popo I want to send you a message

• @Popo21

You're the one triggered by how somone else dresses themselves.

• i have bad acne sometimes so when I have a really gross red pimple, i cover it with make up

6|0
    1|0
  • Even if it is normal for guys to wear makeup, I wouldn't have the patience to put up with it because I'm a very low maintenance person.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup but when I really get into my full blown artist phase maybe I will have a raccoon mascara mask

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish more girls were into the natural look. Shave the hair off the armpits and legs and we're good. I Know that's asking a lot but, I don't want the other stuff.

0|2
    1|0
  • No because
    1. I'm a guy.
    2. I'm not a clown.
    3. I'm not a mime.
    lol As for my opinion on ladies wearing makeup, I like no more than natural,(or what I call "touch up"), makeup. I love natural beauty.

1|0
    1|0
  • I am a man, and I hate make-up. You can't see the true you.

3|1
    1|0
  • I don't put makeup but I wanted to say natural look for me on a girl is a big turn on

3|1
    1|0
  • Tbh, clowns wear make-up and they always the center of the attention. Meanwhile, we are the one being honest to ourselves are left out...

2|0
    1|0
  • My girlfriend only wears makeup fir special occasions like date night, weddings, new years party etc. She looks wonderful naturally.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol I am above avg in normal , itself so I don't need... makeup😂.

1|0
    0|0
  • to be honest i like to wear eye liner , but men with eye liner are not Well seen here

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't either.
    I'm lazy.
    No one notices.
    Senpai... Won't look.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3. i loke the natural look and im also a guy so no need to spend money on that stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I'm a guy and society doesn't pressure me to wear it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the natural look too

3|1
    2|0
  • in my opinion, I like girls who has less make up.

4|1
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 102

• i feel you
    i sometimes dont want to wear makeup to go somwehere

3|0
    0|0
  • sensitive skin + lack of time

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup, too.
    And why? Just like you. I don't like this weird feeling when you have something on your face. Women says that helps your self confidence. But to me it not helps. I feel dirty and I want to wash my face immediately.
    And yes, I'm too lazy and busy for that. I don't understand women who wake up earlier and do her make up. I wake up daily very early in the morning and come back home late in the evening. If I need to wake up everyday earlier to do that and before sleep take it of I would probably die of tiredness, because I have not enough time for sleep.
    Sometimes I think I would look better with makeup. I have small eyes compare to the rest of my face (don't look at my photo, photos are always better then reality). And I don't like my type of skin. But I used to it and almost like my natural beauty.
    And last, when it's really really hot and your face is sweating (sorry, but this happens) and tour make up block you pores it is terrible. And if you want then just to pour your face in water but you can't because you would ruin your makeup. I don't have that problem and I'm happy with that :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup.
    1. I don't care to impress the people at the places I go
    2. I don't know anything about makeup or how to use it

But I would like to learn how to do the natural glowing look

2|1
    0|0
  • I feel like makeup could be addictive in the sense that with makeup on, you might look better, so you rely on it to feel pretty. This could actually be bad for your self-esteem but I suppose it's a good temporary confidence boost?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes... but if you actually get used to your own face and accept yourself as beautiful, you won't need that temporary boost, right?

• Easier said than done, but you're absolutely right.

• same tho. I don't like my face in general, so I don't like the look, I'm just way too lazy to do that at 6 in the morning

3|0
    0|0
  • 1. I don't really have the money for it. E. g I went to a shop, saw foundation for €10,- (about $11) and instantly lost interest
    2. It takes quite some time to do. I wouldn't want to wake up earlier to put on make up
    3. I also don't have the skills for it and don't want to spend time on figuring out how certain things work

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree. But I rarely wear makeup because I only do so because of job interviews, to look presentable for work, or a special occasion. There are going to be a time where you must wear makeup. But other than that, I hate it too. Overall #3 is the reason for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear it on occasion, maybe twice a month? I don't wear it often because it makes my skin feel oily or gritty, if I wear foundation I have to do a full face (concealer, powder, contour, blush) for my face to look half way decent, I'm lazy too and while I do think I look nicer with make up it's just not really me

1|0
    0|0
  • i put on everyday to college ^=^ i like the way my natural face looks too, but makeup is fun and makes me look more... well-dressed, per say. but only if made lightly. those kylie jenner makeups aren't really my thing xD a thing on the mouth, mascara and foundation and up to go out :3

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear it.
    I had very bad acne in my high school days (back when I never wore makeup). And I have acne scars now.
    The "natural look" only applies if you have good skin to begin with.
    Guys say they love no makeup but that only applies if you have great skin. When I go without makeup, no one loves that.

4|0
    0|0
  • I appreciate makeup because I think whoever does it is an artist. It truly is an art and I applaud the people who are good at it, but I suck at it and it's a hassle for me. I apply foundation and concealer, but that's it.

2|0
    1|0
  • I don't wear makeup because:
    1. I have to pray 5 times a day, which requires ablution. It includes washing the face, so it would be a mess every time.

2. I don't really have makeup. I either go to the beauty parlor or my sister does it for me; or best friend.

3. I am a bit lazy to do it. I am just not in the habit of putting on foundation everyday; plus it clogs my pores.

2|0
    0|0
  • Never used to until a year ago (24)... now I just use it for special occasions and thats it :-) I dont agree with all this make up hype because most people don't do their research in the products! I rather not wear anything than the blood of hundreds of animals that had to die to get the products tested... am only using make up free from animal testing and I really wish more people would do so... :-(

1|0
    0|0
  • Id say i go without make up, maybe 60% of the time. 25% of my make up wear is either just mascara or some eyeliner and mascara.

If i do more its usally some more eyeshadow or lipstick.

My skin is very very sensitive so any other make up like foundation usually really irritates my skin

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear concealer everytime I go out, that's it really if I'm just going to work as I really can't be bothered.

If i'm going out for the day or with friends, I'll only wear eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow and concealer. I never wear foundation anymore :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't either but recently I figured id try it but all natures skin tones. people don't realise i'm wearing makeup so that's good. it just hinds the redness in my face

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Chemicals go into bloodstream
    2. Clogs pores
    3. Leaves stains
    4. Can't have sex without looking like a hooker who had drug problems
    5. Looks weird
    6. Feels sticky
    7. I'm lazy
    8. Too expensive

1|1
    2|0
  • I hate make up.
    1: causes more blemishes and things on your face
    2: I got no time to do it
    3: I'm not bothered to do it
    4: I like having a natural look
    5: I can't even make my hair look good, so why should I try doing that to my face? It'd be a mess!

2|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing makeup :) Although lately I've been wearing concealer and mascara (along with some powder) only.

I feel like it's almost like a fashion statement, or an art. I love to use it to feel stylish.

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes