Fat shaming should be allowed?

you can change being fat.

75

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not your opinion on how one should look or be. You are just being a bloody bully. If they want to be fat or not it's upto them, not you. You care so much then pay for their food, etc. Shaming is the new word for Bullying. Get a life!!!

• i am asking a question, not making a statement

• I know. Read my statement. It's not for you but for people who think fat shaming is okay. I know you asked a question but the way I answered it was different.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people may argue that criticizing others for being fat for example , will make them want to improve themselves and so results in people becoming better or in this case, fit. I used to be like that. The fact is , it doesn't work. Nobody likes being criticized even if they are wrong. Shaming fat people in order to make them pursue being fit is simply unnecessary because it doesn't affect you in any way and more importantly, it doesn't help. It won't do anything but make them feel worse about themselves.

• Also being fat is not always something you can change. Some have it in their bloodlines and can do absolutely nothing about it.

• i understand, took long to get a reply like that, i respect tbat

• Thanks and i think that you are getting some hate because the format of the question made it look like it is a statement not a question so you may want to update your question to make sure others know that it is a question. Even i thought it was a question to be honest but i didn't attack you because like i said before, nobody likes being criticized.