Fat shaming should be allowed?

you can change being fat.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not your opinion on how one should look or be. You are just being a bloody bully. If they want to be fat or not it's upto them, not you. You care so much then pay for their food, etc. Shaming is the new word for Bullying. Get a life!!!

2|0
    0|1
    • i am asking a question, not making a statement

• I know. Read my statement. It's not for you but for people who think fat shaming is okay. I know you asked a question but the way I answered it was different.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people may argue that criticizing others for being fat for example , will make them want to improve themselves and so results in people becoming better or in this case, fit. I used to be like that. The fact is , it doesn't work. Nobody likes being criticized even if they are wrong. Shaming fat people in order to make them pursue being fit is simply unnecessary because it doesn't affect you in any way and more importantly, it doesn't help. It won't do anything but make them feel worse about themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also being fat is not always something you can change. Some have it in their bloodlines and can do absolutely nothing about it.

• i understand, took long to get a reply like that, i respect tbat

• Thanks and i think that you are getting some hate because the format of the question made it look like it is a statement not a question so you may want to update your question to make sure others know that it is a question. Even i thought it was a question to be honest but i didn't attack you because like i said before, nobody likes being criticized.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think shaming others is good on anyone.
    Instead of shaming, we should focus on solutions. You know what they say, you get influenced by what you see more of.

If people see more of healthy lifestyle, they will get influenced by that.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, why would you be ok with saying mean stuff to people? While I'm against the "everyone is beautiful not matter you r size" I don't see the point in insulting people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean it is allowed. I honestly don't see you feel so adamant about telling someone or even ridiculing someone about something they already know. My thing is if a fat person is on the way to the gym and someone let's say their name is Steven fat shames them, the average person won't even make to the gym. I've been fat shamed at the gym, did that stop me no. A short person doesn't forget how short they are, a person with freckles doesn't forget that freckles are on their face and a fat person sure as hell won't forget they are fat. If you feel so passionate about helping fat people no longer be fat, simply become a personal trainer. Maybe that way people will pay you to talk the fat away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it hurting you if someone else is fat?

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's hard and most fat people try but can't

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Fat shaming has no value. Shaming people isn't noble or constructive, nor is it motivational. It is demotivating. Directing people to better ways to live and regulating the food industry is a better option, just like has been done with smoking.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't think fat shaming is right. Pointing out that someone is risking their health is much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you shouldn't be allowed to insult people

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes