How Do I Accept The Fact That I Will Never Be Attractive, And I Should Stop Trying To Be Like The Others?

I'm not attractive, ever since puberty hit me I turned into an ugly person. I can never accept who I am as a person. I come from China, I get a lot of racial comments about my appearances. I've tried makeup before, but it just seems to make me look fatter. I've tried so hard for so many years, that I want to give up and just expect who I am. I will never level up to the hotter girls at schools, I'm tired of being constantly judged about my looks.

21