Is it weird I prefer girls who dress modestly over girls who oversexualize themselves?

I just prefer it when a girl knows she's beautiful but has enough self respect to not show off everything to everyone. Like she doesn't wear pants that are really low, or shirts where you can see her clevage, or show her midsection.
It just seems that if a girl dresses in a oversexualised way that means that she is more interested in getting attention then having a genuine relationship.

1312

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I am the same way. Usually when she dresses more modestly, it's more comfortable than tight sexualized outfits. From my experience, women dressed modestly are more relaxed, and they are more fun to be around. All of this results in a higher frequency of attraction towards those who dress modestly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE