2. Your style when going to formal events
3. Your style when just chilling at home
This is my answer:
1. Leggings/tight skinny jeans and rolled up sleeve t-shirt with sneakers or training shoes
2. sundress, chiffon dresses, vintage dresses with sandals or heels (This is why i need a mom lol i hate dresses)
3. loose tank tops/t shirts with sweatpants/shorts
What do you usually wear? I love these type of question tbh lol I'm just bored asf rn
Most Helpful Guy
My real style is what you could consider street/urban/slightly edgy (ie converse high tops, jeans/khakis, hoodies/sweatshirts/leather jackets/bomber jackets). However, I can only really dress that way in the winter, because it's too hot for those clothes in the summer where I live. In the summer I usually just opt for sportswear because it's comfortable, despite the fact that I don't like how it looks.
Most Helpful Girl
Depend where we go but like we generally only stay in our little town it's very casual.
when I"m motivated to dress good (with adidas or puma sneakers)
But generally I'm more like that :
Pajama, shirt and shorts