What colour suits me better?

I know it seems silly (and it is) however my friends were indecisive about the colour... so in your opinion guys and girls is it better I keep my natural hair colour (Dark brown -I have very dark brown eyes as well-) or is it better if I dye them with a lighter brown/blondish colour? What look the best on me? Plus... I want to grow my hair way longer... I want them at my waist... is it better I keep them the length I have now? ( mid-back)

Please give my your opinion!! I'm very curious, thanks!! 💓

ps.:Sorry for the mistakes I'm European. What colour suits me better?!?What colour suits me better?!?
  • Waist length
    Vote A
  • Your current length
    Vote B
  • A little bit longer nothing more
    Vote C
  • A little bit shorter than your current length.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Either shade looks great on you. I do like the lighter shade better. And yes grow your hair out if you want but please please keep your hair trimmed. I did hair for years and the one thing about long hair I've always hated was when the hair is stringy and looks as though it has split ends. Long hair is definitely a maintenance thing in order for the hair to look nice.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• i think you look great both ways. i love long hair personally and if you try it and don't like it you can cut it

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks!! Yes I can cut them if I don't like how they look on me!

• I wouldn't really know how to answer, you're beautiful as it is

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks!! Well... I will decide somehow about the colour. Maybe it's better I keep it natural. At least I don't ruin my hair!

• At the very least it's less work 😉

• ahahahah you're right!

• long hairs and the second picture hair color looks good on you

1|0
    0|0
  • A little shorter with the lighter color

1|0
    0|0
  • lighter brown

1|0
    0|0
  • beautiful as you are glasses are sexy to me

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah... the light brown makes you more lively and your bubbly high cheeks are adorable

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks!!! You're very kind!!!

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe light brown

1|0
    0|0
  • You look great both way!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes