So I decided order my bikini brief Speedos!!! Picture at the bottom. (Thoughts or Opinions would help out, thanks)?

Thanks to everyone who answered my question.So I decided order my bikini brief Speedos!!! Picture at the bottom. (Thoughts or Opinions would help out, thanks)?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So long as you are not very overweight then you should do fine in that. Whatever is comfortable. At least you won't have to worry about them falling off when you swim like swim trunks do. I honestly don't get how people can be comfortable running around nearly naked in front of people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬

0|0
    0|0
    • No I'm overweight at all I'm pretty slim and in shape. Yeah your right, I hope they won't fall off. πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Love your attitude! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

• Haha thanks πŸ™

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought u were buying the red drawstrings bro... that would be my choice... nicer look bro. red n black

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Omg, I haaaate speedos or underwear with a shape like thisπŸ˜‚ They look so ugly even on muscular guys.

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry you don't like them...

• Show All
    • Wait Speedos or underwear?

• Underwear. For swimming wear also boxers but not that loose. I mean, when you walk in the water with loose ones, it always looks so blown up πŸ˜‚

• Are you built like that or similar?
    Did you get black?
    I think they will look nice as long as you are slightly muscular

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them! simple and black is always a good color on anybody.

0|2
    0|0
  • No offense but no. Don't wear a Speedo unless you're a competitive swimmer. They're not sexy, I don't think.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think speedos are strange but hey, bright side is the ladies will think you're the next Michael Phelps :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha lol! I would totally rock them.

• ... Nope. Doesn't do it for me but if you like it - by all means.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really not a fan

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute

0|1
    0|0
  • πŸ•΄πŸ•΄πŸ•΄πŸ•΄ hmmmm good

0|1
    0|0
  • Ewwww

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they look cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope thats for training
    Otherwise
    Im disturbed you would wear that in public

#bettershavethempubes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• NOBODY wants to see that! except gay dudes.

0|0
    0|1
  • HELP MY EYESSSS !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • It has a five star rating and have a best seller rating. Can't go wrong with this one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes