How do you describe someone who is "beautiful"?

• One who gets attention
    Vote A
  • Pretty face
    Vote B
  • Great personality
    Vote C
  • They take care of themself
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• having the looks of a goddess but treating everyone like crap is crap.
    how ever the way you think of your self reflects back on to your looks. I've seen it happen and it's weird.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• honestly everyone has their own values, in my opinion if yiu have a good bit if everything then beauty is really all if the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, personality is everything. She's beautiful for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I call a girl beautiful it is usually because of her face, eyes and smile in particular :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think d personality counts bkus if u are beautiful but have ugly character then u are ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Great personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Great personality

0|0
    0|0
  • I describe them as you ;) follow me?

0|0
    0|0
    • or I describe beautiful as how you look... angelic with the glasses that make you even more out of this world, and a smile that can cheer anyone up :) follow me?

• it can be all the above apart from A

0|0
    0|0
  • i dk if this counts or not, but, one time, when i was getting a lap dance from a stripper, she told me she forgot some of her makeup, i think for eyes, but i could be wrong, dont really remember, anyway, i told her "it's ok, you don't even need it". which, at the time, i thought was a compliment, ya know, cause, women are always complaining about having to wear makeup.. but, i recently, like, a day or two ago, cause i was thinking about it, asked what she may have been thinking when i said it, and someone said well "she may have thought you meant she's already too ugly, that it wouldn't help". of course that's not what i meant, but, i never really thought of it that way..

so, im not really sure if that counts, but, that's what i describe as "beautiful"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes