Girls, why do you like wearing thongs?

Hey girls, so I'm asking this question because I found myself wondering today why girls like thongs so much. Do you like them because they're more comfortable than regular underwear, because they make you feel sexy, because your boyfriend likes them, because you think they're more fashionable etc? Comment below to say why you like them!

6

Most Helpful Girl

• First time buying them was peer pressure. Then I bought more because I felt hot. But overall they're not very sanitary, considering they're literally stuck inside your butt. It's like walking around with a wedgie all day. I only wear briefs now.

• Oh ok, so now it's just something that you would wear for date nights and things like that?

• I don't date. But I'd wear one if I had to wear a tight dress.