Girls, why do you like wearing thongs?

Hey girls, so I'm asking this question because I found myself wondering today why girls like thongs so much. Do you like them because they're more comfortable than regular underwear, because they make you feel sexy, because your boyfriend likes them, because you think they're more fashionable etc? Comment below to say why you like them!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First time buying them was peer pressure. Then I bought more because I felt hot. But overall they're not very sanitary, considering they're literally stuck inside your butt. It's like walking around with a wedgie all day. I only wear briefs now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh ok, so now it's just something that you would wear for date nights and things like that?

• I don't date. But I'd wear one if I had to wear a tight dress.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Because it makes your ass look *insane*. But I don't wear them daily, only for nights out or something

1|0
    0|0
    • So for you they're only something that you wear on date nights and things like that?

• Nah I wear them when I'm feeling a little *extra* in general hahaha. No-one needs to be seeing it, as long as I know it's there I'll just carry myself a little differently that day, with more confidence.

• Honestly because my husband likes them and they make my butt look good. But if I wear one I don't intend to keep it on for long

0|1
    0|0
    • Just long enough for your him to see and then take it off? 😉 I'm guessing that's why you don't know intend to keep it on for long haha

• *don't intend

• They aren't comfortable, but my ass looks a lot better when I wear a thong instead of briefs.

0|0
    0|0
    • So are there any occasions when you do wear them? Sounds like you both like them and don't like them at the same time.

• Show All
    • Yeah I can see why. A girl's ass always looks really good wrapped in a thong, coming from a guy's point of view its one of the sexiest things there is.

• I have never worn a thong but it's just a personal preference ig. It's like asking a guy why he wear briefs instead of boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. They're uncomfortable and nasty in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • So it sounds like they're just not for you, what led you to give them a try in the first place then?

• Show All
    • Oh ok that makes sense then, so do you think that you'd ever wear one for a guy that you liked or is just something that you would never wear no matter what?

• I'd never wear them no matter what

Recommended myTakes