Do you like waxed / Shaved Smooth male body?

Do you like and prefer waxed / Shaved Smooth male body over a very hairy au naturel hairy male?
  • Yeah
  • Nah
  • I don't care either way
    Vote C
Ladies

120

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd prefer a hairy man because that's manly as hell (muscles, too). It's natural to be hairy. Just shower once or twice a day to stay clean, whatever keeps him fresh. I'd personally like to keep my own body waxed and shaved, though. As a feminine person, I don't want a feminized-looking man.

• Seriously?
      What if a man is super hairy man?
      In such a case what would you feel and want him to do?

• Phrasing the same question over and over in different ways. You must be that guy I blocked once.

• i ain't a troll for sure!
      i was just curious. Don't be annoyed. Actually i am really very hairy male and add to it i am a skinny guy. So... you can get my insecurity and mental state and emotional pain.