What hair color brings out green eyes?

I've dyed my hair before and I'm thinking of doing it again. I have naturally medium brown hair, light freckles, light skin, and green eyes. I was just wondering what hair colors make you notice green eyes more? Or just tips in general on how to make them stand out.
  • Blonde
  • Light brown
  • Dark brown
    Vote C
  • Black
    Vote D
  • Red
    Vote E
  • Other (explain)
    Vote F

55

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have natural green eyes, your natural hair color is probably the best!
    I like women that are who they are, and don't do fake 'sht' like hair color, or make-up, or any of that sht. I like HER, for HER, not what she looks like!
    I don't need any fake 'enhancements' to make me like her more, if I already like her as a person!! That sht is all social, and commercial BS!!

• I appreciate that, but I do that 'sht' for myself, not to impress others :P I enjoy changing things up! It doesn't mean that I'm insecure about who I am and it doesn't mean I hate my natural hair color or look, I just get bored with monotony. I love me for me, and I love the excitement of doing new and different things, otherwise I get bored. That's just who I am.

• I didn't mean to imply that, and I think maybe you read into what I posted, about 'women' in general.

• Ok, well if you weren't implying that women change their looks for men, then your opinion is completely irrelevant to my post 😂 I'm not trying to be argumentative, just honest

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, depends on your skin tone. If you're very pale and vaguely blueish, then you could go deep dark black.

But most green eyed people are kind of Celtic looking in one way or another. So the only real option is red tones: mahogany, ginger, hot fire enging red, strawberry blonde hairstylezz.com/best-strawberry-blond-hair-color/ etc...