Do you like tankinis or swimdresses?

Do you like tankinis or swimdresses??
Do you like tankinis or swimdresses?While they are cute why would anyone wear them? isn't the idea to get a nice tan?

812

Most Helpful Guy

• Some ladies I know like more like the second one, feeling really self-conscious about their beautiful bodies!! They get this crazy idea that they are fat, and need to hide their delightfully soft curves! Wonder where that stupid idea came from?
    Women are so much more self-conscious, and worried about their bodies, and the parts that they hate!
    The really sadly, IRONIC thing, is the guys that really care about them, DON'T EVEN SEE THE THINGS THEY ARE CONCERNED WITH!!
    I like any lady I am with to be comfortable, in what she wears, and I just adore HER, so I don't much care about what she wears!!

Most Helpful Girl