Do you like tankinis or swimdresses?

Do you like tankinis or swimdresses??
Do you like tankinis or swimdresses?While they are cute why would anyone wear them? isn't the idea to get a nice tan?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some ladies I know like more like the second one, feeling really self-conscious about their beautiful bodies!! They get this crazy idea that they are fat, and need to hide their delightfully soft curves! Wonder where that stupid idea came from?
    Women are so much more self-conscious, and worried about their bodies, and the parts that they hate!
    The really sadly, IRONIC thing, is the guys that really care about them, DON'T EVEN SEE THE THINGS THEY ARE CONCERNED WITH!!
    I like any lady I am with to be comfortable, in what she wears, and I just adore HER, so I don't much care about what she wears!!

0|0
    1|1

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Wtf is a swim dress. Might as well just to go the beach in jeans and a tank top. Let's just stick with regular bikinis, why we tryin' to fix shit that ain't broken

0|0
    0|0
  • Tankinis i guess its flattering to the body while the swim dress can either hide ur figure or make you look wider.

0|0
    0|0
  • The colors and the tan are really nice on the 1st model and obviously she an outfit to get a tan. Yes now I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • May be for some, its still wearing something that would carry her well

0|0
    0|0
  • not a major fan, but they are cute. prefer the smaller bikinis

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh... I prefer bikinis, tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • They're Adorable!

0|0
    0|0
  • tankins...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a great fan of these !!

0|0
    0|0
  • swim dress

0|0
    0|0
  • they're good to play volleyball in, while being modest, to the top

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• They are both good to me. As a woman, i feel the bikinis and skimpy one piece suits leaves little to cover crotch area. For women who don't have a perfect bikini line ready for the beach trip and need to go through waxing or shaving, this is a better choice. It can look good and feel good for them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're ugly personally, but I know some self conscious people feel comfortable being more covered up

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear the tankinis because I am not comfortable showing my stomach, but they are easy to pee in 😂 I am trying to lose weight to wear bikinis.

0|0
    0|0
  • They could wear them because they look more "acceptable" in public and don't show as much

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • They want to be more modest:) or maybe they aren't very comfortable with their body's yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are a pain in the ass to actually swim in.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes