Guys what's your attitude towards cellulite?

Nearly every girl has it. Is it a turn-off?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't usually notice the girls around me with cellulite, at least not too much of it. Its most prominent locations are the buttocks or the thighs, both of which I can see on women since they all like to wear such revealing clothing.

I'm a leg guy, so a large amount of cellulite on the thighs is usually unattractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's one of the few things that you can dimish a lot with some exercise and toning. I personally never had a lot visible even though I was very overweight, but as soon as I start working on toning up and working with my bodyweight (squats planks lunges etc.), they clear up within 3/4 months.