Do you hate wearing skirts or dresses? If yes, why?

I don't wear them cuz they impede my movement.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you're wearing the wrong dressed and skirts then.. i know lots of women who love wearing them, and can move very freely in them

anyway, im a guy, so i can't really answer the question, was just trying to refute your statement

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • dresses*

• Show All
    • Try a pencil sometime, you can't even run in one

• of course you could

Most Helpful Girl

• No I'm the opposite lol I love them and in fact I feel like they are easier to move in than let's say tight jeans.

3|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You're right about tight jeans, they certainly do make it hard to lift your legs. Wearing skirts may be freeing in terms of air supply, but isn't it hard to do certain actions without flashing?

• I don't think it's hard. Sure i can't bend like I'm wearing jeans but that doesn't mean i can't accommodate and still pick up things from the ground. I don't walk around with my legs in the air so I don't find wearing a dress that much different haha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• in my opinion the skirt is the absolute most beautiful and sexy article of clothing. The patterns, material and the way they flow puts them generally above the rest.

Except pencil skirts. They have a business-y look that I hate.

0|0
    0|0
  • God I hate it when my skirt flies up and everyone can see my balls.

1|0
    0|0
  • interesting. I think a woman looks very good in a dress or a skirt. . but to each his own

1|0
    0|0
  • Skirts are handy and quick.(Dresses never seem to fit right)

1|0
    0|0
  • Love then especially would love to wear some when getting cooked

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when women wear dresses and skirts, probably wouldn't like it myself though.

0|0
    0|0
  • They make people look at me weird

1|0
    0|0
  • Me too. Which is why i never wear them 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear a scotish skirt, here we call it a kilt (in german), and I like the air arround my nuts

1|0
    0|0
    • Interesting! In India, we have the traditional dhoti for men which is basically cloth that you drape around your waist. It goes upto your feet but you can always fold it up to your knees or tuck it by passing between your legs so that it functions as shorts.

• Show All
    • That's good, we can wear and do what we want! I don't wear skirts at all bacause even though I think they are freeing when no one's around, I feel uncomfortable about flashing in public places. I don't like compromising my movement, sitting style etc to wear skirts.

• I understand

What Girls Said 24

• Your reason is also a valid one - one which I agree with too, but also because my thighs touch and it makes me feel even hotter and sweatier... and I hate that.

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends on my mood lol but its a love/hate thing

1|0
    0|0
  • I love dresses and skirts. I'd wear them every day if I could. Guess I like the freedom, plus they usually flatter your figure

2|1
    0|0
  • I wear dresses all the time lol :-) they are very nice looking, feel comfortable and can move freely.

I even exercise in dresses lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Not easy if you have to crawl under machines. I only wear them if I have to visit customers for meetings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate wearing them because I guess you could say i'm really modest and shy but really i'm just afraid of how I would look and I don't think I could pull them off anyway I already know i'm ugly so they wouldn't help

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because dresses make me feel cute and comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the opposite of you!!! I only wear dresses and skirts!
    My legs look kinda fat in trousers 'n' stuff; plus I like feeling really feminine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i love dresses... skirts r sometimes ok... but i fins them to b super comfy!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the opposite, for me. I love my skirts and dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably it's because your wearing pencil skirts I love skirts and dresses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Skirts, no, Because I don't like them. I would wear a dress, but I don't have many.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear dresses, I don't wear skirts as much though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I own 0 skirts and the dresses I own are just wasting away. I feel way too overdressed in them

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them, they're a lot more comfy than pants and shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like wearing them because its not something I would wear and it doesn't look good on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate wearing both for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just prefer pants

0|0
    0|0
  • i love skirts and dresses

1|0
    0|0
  • I. love we r