Do you hate wearing skirts or dresses? If yes, why?

I don't wear them cuz they impede my movement.

2510

Most Helpful Guy

• you're wearing the wrong dressed and skirts then.. i know lots of women who love wearing them, and can move very freely in them

anyway, im a guy, so i can't really answer the question, was just trying to refute your statement

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • dresses*

• Try a pencil sometime, you can't even run in one

• of course you could

Most Helpful Girl

• No I'm the opposite lol I love them and in fact I feel like they are easier to move in than let's say tight jeans.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You're right about tight jeans, they certainly do make it hard to lift your legs. Wearing skirts may be freeing in terms of air supply, but isn't it hard to do certain actions without flashing?

• I don't think it's hard. Sure i can't bend like I'm wearing jeans but that doesn't mean i can't accommodate and still pick up things from the ground. I don't walk around with my legs in the air so I don't find wearing a dress that much different haha