What kind of clothes would look good on me?

I'm really skinny and have ZERO curves, and most clothing looks really awkward on me. I'm pretty tall and built like a guy. Help!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• skirts and loose tops and jeans will be fine babe

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you wear skirts? or just jeans?

1|0
    0|0
    • Both, i wear jeans more often though.

• Show All
    • Thank you!! This is super helpful! 🌸

• Glad I could help :D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• we'll have to see a picture but long legs are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts and sweaters.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's my favorite type of girl. NO FAT CHICKS!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• well, i always wear something that is loose, like a shirt. Also wear colors that look good on you. a plaid shirt would be great and some jeans. but it also really depends on what you like and what you and others think you look good in. I wear those type of cloths, but i am very small and skinny, so i don't know if that would help.

1|0
    0|0
  • google kylie jenner black balmain dress going to snapchat headquarters. a dress like that literally CREATES curves that are not there. it's in the underwire of the dress. it makes you look like you have hips, it's not a regular bodycon dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear something loose and female, like long dresses with loose parts that move in the wind. Gives your body an elf appearance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Adding different patterns, shapes and colors will help give the illusion of more curves ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried flowy shirts? I like them but they make me look like a tent.

0|0
    0|0
  • you should try out wearing skirts. and maybe not wear clothes that are too tight. try wearing lose fit clothes.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes