Any good shampoo/conditioner recommendations please?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any recommendations but I read the opinion of the girls. I was really not knowing about few brands of the shampoos and conditioners.

Thanks to the asker it increased my knowledge related to this topic.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• hi, a really good natural conditioning treatment, even once a week is pure coconut oil from a health food shop. Wash hair as normal towel dry, apply oil its solid in the jar and melts at body temp in your hands, wrap your hair in a plastic bag for at least half an hour then give a good wash to remove all oils xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• paul mitchel brand from a local salon there's several types of shampoos and conditioners to choose from dependi g on your hair and what your hair goes through.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like Kerastase Specifique Bain Divalent shampoo and Fudge Smooth Shot conditioner. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I use bury need shampoo it's good it leaves hair feeling good with out fill dry or stripped

0|0
    0|0
  • Nexxus

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• I really like Kevin Murphy products but they're quite pricy. I also really like lush! I don't like anything with sulphates and you shouldn't either! Often can be found in brands like pantene.. dove etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Suave has good shampoo its cheap too but depends really there ton of herbal shampoos that smell good as well. I go by smell its important for our goats, can't be apple, or oranges because I end up as something they want to take nibble...

0|0
    0|0
  • I recommend using salon hair care. Shampoos and conditioners you find at a beauty salon are usually better than the ones you find at the drugstore, less unnecessary chemicals and more nourishing ingredients. I would go for well known brands such as Redken, Pureology, Macademia, Nioxin, CHI, and Kerastase. Popular hair care brands are the ones to easily be trusted to do the job well.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on your hair type. but I have curly hair and when I don't want to straighten it I use the Maui brand shampoo and conditioner and it makes my curls bouncy and hydrated

0|0
    0|0
  • biolage ( not too sure on spelling not looking at the bottle right now)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your hair type. Garnier Fructisse can be great as long as you use what you need. I also owe my hair's life to Aussie conditioner!

0|0
    0|0
  • Garnier honey shampoo and conditioner smells nice and i like how it makes my hair looks you should try it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Bee semen really makes my hair look great I recommend getting some too.

• Shampoo: Aussie
    Conditioner: Olay (the one with clay)
    BEST COMBO!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • That would depend on joke hair type. Is it dry, do you have dandruff? Like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Livon... . We use Livon, it is a hair conditioner... .

0|0
    0|0
  • Aussie shampoo and conditioner leaves your hair feeling soft

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegan shampoo is amazing. Malibu is a good brand for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Andalou Naturals or Avalon Organics.

0|0
    0|0
  • OXy products. They are amazing and affordable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had good luck with Pantene "Expert".

0|0
    0|0
  • matrix biolage!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Herbal Essence is my fav❤️❤️❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • caviar

0|1
    0|0
  • moroccan oil

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Suave Professionals coconut milk conditioner!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes