Dandruff help please?

I've tried the apple cider vinegar, the baking soda, the shampoos... nothing helps with my dandruff. any advice?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Use anti-dandruff shampoo. Then start to use leave-in conditioner and mix some argan oil into it.. Especially at the roots and scalp. But don't use too much product, as your scalp need to be able to breathe. The argan oil helps keeping your scalp in balance in terms of oily/dry imbalance in either will produce dandruff

• And make sure you buy 100% virgin argan oil. There are lots of hair oils out there named argan oil, but with almost no actual argan oil in them.

Most Helpful Girl

• try putting coconut oil into ur hair twice a week, leabe it in for over an hour and then wash it out. this not ounly makes the dandruff go away but it makes ur hair softer and shiner.