What color is best for this dress?

• What color is best for this dress?
    Vote A
  • What color is best for this dress?
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
by the way for those who think it is that is not me in the photos. Thats a model. Besides my legs look a lot better than her's and I have never worn my hair like that. :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure. Honestly I thinks none of the dresses fits to rest of the outfit.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not like the dress at all, but the second option looks a little better. Also, the green thing she is wearing does not match the outfit AND the boots

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 12

• The first one hands down.
    it's more summary, it's fresher looking and the flowers meld more naturally into the color of the rest of the outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • navy color

0|0
    0|0
  • It's so petty that you had to criticise how she looks...

0|0
    1|0
    • How is that "petty" that I just point out the obvious to those who mistakenly think thats me in the photos? My legs are fuller than her's and I have never worn my hair like that. Besides she doesn't even look at all like me. You seem to be the only one who thought I was criticizing her which I wasn't.

• "my legs look a lot better" there was no need for that at all. Having to criticise another girls looks compared to your own is petty. Saying it wasn't you would have been enough

• Whatever. You are the only one who took it that way.

• Dark one. The light one looks a bit faded.

0|1
    0|0
  • second

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark blue

0|1
    0|0
  • Second

0|1
    0|0
  • Prefer the blue one