Which girls do you think is more beautiful with fashion and body shape on average?

Before you start answering your question, let's understand the difference between Latina/Latin American women and Spaniard women. While the vast majority of Latin Americans have obvious Spaniard blood in them from Conquistador ancestors and have the Spanish language from them as well, they are still more than likely racially mixed with at least some Indigenous blood (and sometimes Black African blood depending on which Latin American country) on average. Also, the Latin American culture is also heavily Indigenous and African influenced, not just Spaniard-influenced or Southern European-influenced in general.

Spanish/Spaniard women on the other hand, are usually pure White European in their own country Spain, while a very few Spaniard women in Southern Spain are a little mixed with either Arab or Moor considering their long ancient history involving battling the Moors.

Anyways, which of these two group of women do you find more attractive?
  • Which girls do you think is more beautiful with fashion and body shape on average?Latina/Latin American (Latin America) women
    Vote A
  • Which girls do you think is more beautiful with fashion and body shape on average?Pure Spanish/Spaniard women (from Spain)
    Vote B
  • Both equally
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• oh come on obviously the latina is going to lose find a better pic from a latina

0|0
    1|0
    • What's wrong with how the Latina woman looks in the first picture? She's looks very beautiful enough for me so far.

• but a real latina doesn't have that small butt

• look for Jenifer Lopez o salma hayek

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted latina & she's kicking ass.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I'd say in general latina.

0|0
    0|0