• Girls which do you prefer wearing??Monokini
    Vote B
  • Girls which do you prefer wearing??One piece
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• your better off wearing bra and panties and thats it, like, those type of outfits dont look appealing but every1 is diff and if your comfortable in them, cool.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Bras and panties are not made to swim or bathe in.

• Show All
    • Thats okay. You are not the first guy to give an opinion but in these matters its really the girls' that the important ones.

• i understand, at least you have an idea now, on not what to wear maybe and i can increase my XP by answering. :)

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• im somehow not attracted to swimsuits,,, i dunno,, being near a lake, ocean or pool somehow takes all the sexuality away from seeing the goodies. im not saying, i haven't looked at a good ass at the pool, but just saying the dont arouse me really. monokini seems kinda beautiful tough

1|0
    0|0
  • It seems that the answers could be quite diverse. Some girls, while they may look great in a bikini, might be uncomfortable in one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to have to go with the first. Really hate monokinis. Even then, the first is a little too simple for my tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, i bet she was fake all along. she couldn't handle me and telling the truth, she always blocked me

0|0
    0|0
  • don't know what girls like wearing but I know I like looking at girls in bikinis and monokinis

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 31

Recommended myTakes