• Girls which do you prefer wearing??Monokini
    Vote B
  • Girls which do you prefer wearing??One piece
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• your better off wearing bra and panties and thats it, like, those type of outfits dont look appealing but every1 is diff and if your comfortable in them, cool.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• im somehow not attracted to swimsuits,,, i dunno,, being near a lake, ocean or pool somehow takes all the sexuality away from seeing the goodies. im not saying, i haven't looked at a good ass at the pool, but just saying the dont arouse me really. monokini seems kinda beautiful tough

1|0
    0|0
  • It seems that the answers could be quite diverse. Some girls, while they may look great in a bikini, might be uncomfortable in one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to have to go with the first. Really hate monokinis. Even then, the first is a little too simple for my tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, i bet she was fake all along. she couldn't handle me and telling the truth, she always blocked me

0|0
    0|0
  • don't know what girls like wearing but I know I like looking at girls in bikinis and monokinis

0|1
    0|0
  • what is the difference between a Monokini and a one piece?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the belly is so sexy for girls. like adds elegance to her beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • The bikini is so stale now... always the same look

0|0
    0|0
  • Would love to be cooked in a bikini

0|0
    0|0
  • please ask question relevant to boyz

0|0
    0|0
    • Or you could have said girls which do you like wearing? guys which do you like seeing girls wearing?

• Show All
    • If you look guys are voting.

• anyways whatever it is, but your questions really help us to make aware about names of various wearings

• I love my girl to wear 1st one... easy to take off

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 31

• One piece or tankini :)

0|1
    0|0
  • What's the difference between a monokini and a one piece? They're both pretty!
    :) I like two pieces though :) especially the ones with strings (bottom)

1|1
    0|0
  • I wear a one piece coz my boobs are too big for a bikini lol. They always pop out 😂

0|3
    0|0
  • I prefer the swimsuits with the longish skirts that cover your belly and a bikini top.
    Like this...

1|2
    0|0
  • Bikinis are much more comfy plus they are easier to get off, feel better when swimming, tan lines are better, etc.

0|2
    0|0
  • For beach, I prefer the bikini. For pools where I'm working out, I prefer the athletic one piece.

If it's a pool party, bikini.

0|3
    0|0
  • def 👙 at the beach I want to feel free, not like wearing a dress...

0|2
    0|0
  • I actually prefer a one piece but wear bikini because my hubby likes them on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a bikini with shorts on top and a tank to cover up when I am walking around. when I go in the ocean or tan I just take off my tank but keep the shorts on for modesty.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like bikinis because I cam choose different top and bottom sizes

1|2
    0|0
  • Bikinis are more comfortable plus I tan easily and one piece tanlines are ridiculous.

0|2
    0|0
  • Love bikini if tanning but I like to wear a Nike one when swimming

0|1
    0|0
  • I love bikinis, anything that shows my tummy is anything that I love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer nude.

1|8
    0|0
  • I'll go with one piece but I wear most a bikini top and a board short at the beach

0|0
    0|0
  • Either high waisted bikini or a tankini

0|2
    0|0
  • One piece

0|2
    0|0
  • bikini is most comfortable

0|4
    0|0
  • Bikini

0|3
    0|0
  • First and second for me

0|3
    0|0
  • Bikini. Strapless ones only

0|3
    0|0
  • I prefer wetsuits, water can be so cold!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini

0|1
    0|0
  • Either monokini or one piece.

0|1
    0|0
  • One piece

0|1
    0|0
  • bikini

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say a one piece that is more modest. If I were married then my husband would know that my body would only be for his view and not for the staring of other men and possibly women. If I wasn't religious then I'd probably wear the bikini because it might be more comfy.

0|3
    0|0
  • Bikini are nice , I'm a bit to insecure for them. I'll go with cute high waisted bikini with a cover up on when walking around.

1|2
    0|0
  • bikini is the best

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't like feeling exposed so I would probably not wear any of these. Maybe the second one if I had that women's shape but I usually wear like a tankini type of think

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes