Do people notice if a woman is going braless? And Do you (guys or gals) prefer bra or no bra in public?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I notice, and don't mind much. I imagine bras are rather restrictive, and tight, and uncomfortable. Who am I to say she NEEDS to wear one?
    Besides, there is something nice about the natural curve, and sometimes, she 'leaves the High-beams on!'. Who wouldn't love that?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on size of the girl's boobs. If a girl is bigger then it will be more noticable. Smaller boobs can get away easier. I always wear a bra in public. I dont like the feeling of not wearing one. Bra's offer support which I like.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I notice. I know that some girls consider it to be healthier to do so. I can respect that. Preference: if a girl has breasts that have a nice shape than it looks good. If she doesn't then it might not be as appealing to others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I notice, but only because its not the norm. It doesn't bother me at all, and I would prefer for women to wear what they find most comfortable, with a bra or braless.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's much more preferred when my girl goes around out in public not wearing a bra for me.. or her underwear.. and of course, it is always preferred (and uh.. maybe more than just a little bit arousing.. ahem.. >_>) to get to watch my girl taking off her shoes and socks for me so I can enjoy looking at her lovely bare feet and toes in front of everyone. <_<<br/>>_

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can notice if she is in a cold room abs no sweatshirt.. I prefer it if a girl wears a bra, just so she won't get unwanted attention from other guys (especially for one that I really like).

0|0
    0|0
    • It also depends on the size of the girl's boobs. bigger boobs (c cup and higher) girls can show a lot more and should be wearing a bra, and smaller boobs (AA-B Cup) can get away without a bra and is easerier to hide nipples. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• Comfort is important.

• Yes we do and it distracts us. We find it really erotic, confident and a bit of slutty, but in a good way. We are simple creatures. We like boobs. So dont accuse us for staring.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how big her boobs are but yeah we notice that if your nipples are obviously showing through your shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's pretty noticeable. I don't really care though.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls you see your comfort. don't care about other what they see

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. people will definitely notice.
    as for me, i prefer no bra πŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't need notice if a girl is wearing a bra

0|0
    0|0
  • no bra.. looks good always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do notice the nipples

0|0
    0|0
  • yes no bra

0|0
    0|0
  • all natural is the best look on a woman

0|0
    0|0
  • yes It's easy to see for most people. I prefer bra

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, nipples show through shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • yes we do notice. it makes us semi hard esp during work when a girl stand next to me with her sagging tits with nipple gunning at my face

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Well for me I need a bra because I actually have boobs. I'm D cup so I actually need the support and for it to be held in place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they do, and Bra it makes my boobs a bit more noticable

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear bra lol :-)

And no one notices unless it's very cold, my nipples sleep a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, mostly it is noticeable. I personally prefer not to wear bra in public if it is hot. Sweating makes me very uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely with bra. I don't care whether
    she has big boobs or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to go braless but it does depend on what i'm wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont notice, and usually i prefer to have my bra onπŸ˜‚but tgere have a been a few lazy days

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends to what you wear, if a woman wear sheer clothes, its noticeable but I know most women including me prefer not wearing bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • No bra, always.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. The boobs hang low and you see the nipples.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bra. I don't like showing my nipples in public. It doesn't look good either.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it kinda does matter. It can be a bit over the top if a women has bigger breast. but you know what. I totally understand if sometimes ur like screw it. who cares what people think. all that matters is ur comfort. (see how my opinion went from yeah it matters to women power)

0|0
    0|0
  • They do, but I prefer no bra, because it's much more comfortable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes