Do people notice if a woman is going braless? And Do you (guys or gals) prefer bra or no bra in public?

1519

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I notice, and don't mind much. I imagine bras are rather restrictive, and tight, and uncomfortable. Who am I to say she NEEDS to wear one?
    Besides, there is something nice about the natural curve, and sometimes, she 'leaves the High-beams on!'. Who wouldn't love that?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on size of the girl's boobs. If a girl is bigger then it will be more noticable. Smaller boobs can get away easier. I always wear a bra in public. I dont like the feeling of not wearing one. Bra's offer support which I like.