Personality Matters the Most, Looks are a Bonus?

I think this is Bullshit. What you are Underneath Reflects on your Looks. I think Looks>Personality. What are your Views?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I have met handsome/good looking men with fucking shit attitudes & personalities. Looks is a plus point but that's not everything. If he cannot deliver on being a (good) human being, he's not worth it!!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Outward qualities are the most important for attraction as I see. By outward, I mean qualities you can observe and sense about a person without knowing them intimately for months or years, e. g., and often a lot of things you can pick up to a good degree just on meeting them for the first time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Otherwise we wouldn't become attracted to anyone unless we knew them intimately for months or years. Almost everyone out there develops an attraction much sooner than that, and so they must be basing that attraction on more outward qualities.