Personality Matters the Most, Looks are a Bonus?

I think this is Bullshit. What you are Underneath Reflects on your Looks. I think Looks>Personality. What are your Views?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have met handsome/good looking men with fucking shit attitudes & personalities. Looks is a plus point but that's not everything. If he cannot deliver on being a (good) human being, he's not worth it!!!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Outward qualities are the most important for attraction as I see. By outward, I mean qualities you can observe and sense about a person without knowing them intimately for months or years, e. g., and often a lot of things you can pick up to a good degree just on meeting them for the first time.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Otherwise we wouldn't become attracted to anyone unless we knew them intimately for months or years. Almost everyone out there develops an attraction much sooner than that, and so they must be basing that attraction on more outward qualities.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I disagree with your headline. I believe looks is what attracts you to a person. Their personality is what makes you either pursue them or leave them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I do believe personality is a big aspect and I do seek this out. I believe it to be the foremost important thing BUT I would not be talking intimately with someone I have no sexual interest in. So to say 'Do looks matter more than personality' it's relative, I don't search for looks but I don't just settle for the first person that I deem a good person.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would seeing how everyone in society values looks more now then they do personality

0|0
    0|0
  • for me personality matters the most not the looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure but what happens when those looks are damaged? Would you still stay with that person?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes