People say not to get a tattoo Why not get one?

Tell me what you guys think

523

Most Helpful Guy

• Just think very carefully before you get one. Once it's on where it is, that's it. Make sure that it's something special to you, and remember that tattoo removal is usually a drawn out process that leaves scars.

Say you get one on your forearm. Then when you go looking for jobs, the company tells you that you violate their uniform policy because you have a visible tattoo. Or maybe you get one that you think is cool because it supports a group or a cause. Later on you might get labeled and ostracized for having a tattoo like that on you.

I got one shortly after I turned 18. One of my best friends went with me when I got it, and I went with her when she got hers. We swore we would always remember each other since we were together when we got our tattoos. A couple of years later I went to her funeral. Life definitely made mine a lot more special later on. It's also why I only have one: if I get another one, it's going to be something truly extraordinary and unique, and just for me. I learned that a hard way with the first one.

I share this so that hopefully you will think very carefully about getting one in the first place, and especially what you get and where you get it.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you're of age - 18 or 21 (depends where you live) you do what you want.
    Teenagers are fanciful people... they want one thing one time and a few weeks later they're completely over it...

Put the pic of what you want to tattoo on a wall (look at it EVERY DAY) - keep it there for a year (or in your case keep it for at least 4 more years) - if you still like it get it when you're of age. If you don't... you have your conclusive answer.