Opinion on just wearing a sports bra to the gym?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a bad thing to do... it might get you more attention, unwanted or otherwise

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for mho :-)

How has thing worked for you in the past, or are you planning on wearing just the sports bra to the gym in the near future?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Good idea, keeps everything in place and I heard it hurts of you're being too rough without one. (If they bounce a little less the guys will stare a little less too)

1|0
    0|0
  • If you can find the right size of sports bra plus you don't mind receiving too much attention plus you love yourself in public wearing a sports bra, go for it without any hesitation whatsoever. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I see nothing wrong going to the gym completely naked except for a sports bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports bras cover more than a regular bra. I don't think it really matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for you!

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• i think that as long as you feel comfortable and you are okay with knowing that you could run into your boss or somebody important at anytime. i do it a lot and some people get really judge about it but tanktops stick to my back. it's a good way to attract some hot gym guys too (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear a shirt over it because I've done that before and it's drawn me a lot of attention

0|1
    0|0
  • well, I think you should wear at least panties too, haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen plenty of women wearing shorts bras in the gym, and I think if you wear the correct sizing your fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's perfectly normal to wear a sports bra in public.

1|0
    0|1
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes