Which dress do you like personally?

I've made a post before about the clothes I wear and heard lots of interesting feedback. Just recently I was able to pick out something from the store, something brand new, which isn't something I get to do often! Which dress more suits to your personal liking? :) I loved them both, it's hard for me to pick a favorite!

• Which dress do you like personally?#1
    Vote A
  • Which dress do you like personally?#2
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the blue one would be uncomfortable and awkward in many situations. I believe you would be worried about it and adjusting it a lot when you are speaking with people. This would be very distracting to you and those whom you are a speaking with.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I'm not usually into wearing things that are uncomfortable, even if it looks nice. Which is why my hair is short, it may look nice but it gets in my way lol. Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like Option B on you :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I think it's whatever you like. you don't need to dress ( no pun intended) to impress people around you. being you is the most beautiful thing in the world because it's one of a kind like a coach hand bag. being you is awesome because no matter what people say to change you. don't let em because there's over 7 billion people on this planet. but there's one you. hope this helps.

0|0
    0|1
  • The first has a much more formal style than the second. It looks like the strapless dress is about to fall off you, which is why I hate that kind of dress. That being said, they're both terribly cute dresses. The vertical lines make you seem much taller, while the black is extremely slimming. When it comes down to it it's your choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither would flatter me much.. but on you I have to go with the black. Im not much for fashion so could just be me, but the second just looks like a long shirt with the shoulders cut off, doesn't look bad on you though. Just a bit strange as an article of clothing in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I completely understand, and that makes sense. Thank you!

• #1 . Black is always hot. Black just looks cool whenever, wherever. Could be a little shorter, but I'll let that slide. Lol. The second dress looks homely... like a table cloth at a picnic. Not feminine. Avoid option #2

0|0
    0|0
  • They both look gorgeous, but if i had to pick I'd go with #2 you look good in the stripped one, and honestly the first looks slightly like a nighty.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• I like both!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wear the black one out.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither

0|0