Which dress do you like personally?

I've made a post before about the clothes I wear and heard lots of interesting feedback. Just recently I was able to pick out something from the store, something brand new, which isn't something I get to do often! Which dress more suits to your personal liking? :) I loved them both, it's hard for me to pick a favorite!
  • Which dress do you like personally?#1
  • Which dress do you like personally?#2

426

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the blue one would be uncomfortable and awkward in many situations. I believe you would be worried about it and adjusting it a lot when you are speaking with people. This would be very distracting to you and those whom you are a speaking with.

• Yeah I'm not usually into wearing things that are uncomfortable, even if it looks nice. Which is why my hair is short, it may look nice but it gets in my way lol. Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like Option B on you :)