Beauty: blessing or curse?

Are there really only advantages?

1012

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to assume you're talking about base attractiveness, only on the physical scale and not coupled with personality. It is widely known that being cute, or even being hot, has many, many (almost unfair) advantages.
    If I had to come up with the disadvantages, I'd really have to wrack my brain to come up with ways being good looking could be bad...
    So for now, I'll just say one possible disadvantage that I'm reasonably sure of...
    -People treat you differently than they would if you're ugly. Some will be kinder to you for NO reason other than how you look, and you'll never know their true nature until you see them talk to someone else. Some will be too intimidated to even approach you, and you may miss out on some really good friends that way. 😰 Either way, you'll never know if someone only got to know you because you looked pleasant. It could seem... shallow.

Not a bad disadvantage I guess...

• Another: You'll be hit on by much more people, which wouldn't be bad, except that also includes jerks and other undesirables.. This will be ceaselessly occuring until you grow too old. This possibly ranges from being a nuisance to a peeve.

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew a girl in my school who was really pretty, very extraordinary. And had many guys who liked her, but by her senior year in high school. All the guys she was cool with hated her, because they thought that all she does was lead them on. She got super depressed about that. However, she was sort leading them on so, I guess it was bound to happen.

And another like extraordinary girl I knew she had the hardest times dating guys, because she said they didn't care anything more about her than her looks. Which would really suck. But she was really nice, so I felt super bad for her.