Girls would you wear these?

And if you would where and why? I have never seen anything like them.Girls would you wear these??

Updates:
Looks like something a girl would wear on a date with Aquaman.

2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• lol I love them. :) would have to be worn by a girl that likes to have fun and joke around though. <3 either that, or someone who takes her mermaid fantasies super seriously. :o

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol somehow my first thought was: "Wtf is that... weird shit?"
    But looking at it more often I find it strangely loveable. Like I'd want to try it one day... I just don't know when and where I would wear it. To the beach = too hot.. in the winter = the theme doesn't fit. Perhaps in spring/fall when (here) temperatures aren't too hot or cold and you can still go to the beach and wear these kick ass socks...

I just am clueless about what to wear with it.. shorts? uh... shoes?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 30

• Maybe the last ones :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Socks in the Summer? Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha! XD Yeah I'd wear them but probably only around the house or to a costume party. Where I live it's relatively cold (only about 2 - 2 1/2 months where it's warm enough to wear skirts etc) so nobody would see them anyway. But yeah they're cute, I would :)

0|0
    0|0
  • FYI - there are also black ones with orange chicken feet print on them that look like they run on from your leg. Great if you're looking for a laugh

0|0
    0|0
  • Halloween because duh. I've always wanted to be a mermaid too. I think wearing them on the beach is out of the question for me because 89 degrees is already too hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, maybe if a went to a costume party dressed as a lollipop or something.😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my Inside Out socks, my Wonder Woman socks and my generic Halloween socks. I would never wear those. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, especially the first one! I would wear them over black leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • if they had uvb uva protection and the sand did not stick to them then yes please!

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually think they're cute my bestfriend wears stuff like that all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao I'm sure Aquaman would appreciate those

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly, as slippers or somthing

0|0
    0|0
  • oh my gosh I love those

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Woahhh. Trippy. I'd wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • I would because I like being extra

0|0
    0|0
  • so cute 😂😍

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • id wear them to sleep not in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are pretty. But probably expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes