Ideas for senior prom makeup with this dress?

Ideas for senior prom makeup with this dress?

- i have blue eyes
- my hair is brown, but a little blonde at the ends
- I'm going to wear my hair down and curled

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What a beauty 😜❤️

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• primer first, then here's what I did with my liquid foundation that I put on on special occasions. take a liquid foundation, add some primer into it and add ABH or any other good highlighter in it. not too much but not too little. mix well. after this when you put the foundation on it leaves such a pretty glowy dewy effect and no glitter shows up. then just do your eyeshadow a little bit skin coloured in the centre a bit smokey on the side well blended. and silver highlighter on the inner corner of eyes also on the down corner of eyes. I don't know how to say that. then dont contour smtoo hard just give it a stroke with the bronzer and put pink blushon. give yourself a pink blush that'll look gorgeous with this dress. and lipstick should be sone nude colour that'll go with the eye makeup. try using some skin shade matt nude lipstick or dry lipgloss. then pur highlighter, lashes on, do you eyebrows. and wow you are looking gorgeous now✌👌

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• foundation, concealer, pink and brown eyeshadows (soft smokey eye), blush, mascara, brow filler, pink lipstick (maybe even a pinky nude). If you want more dramatic you could do a red lip. I would recommend a lipstain over a lipstick for whatever colour you get just as it will stick around longer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Foundation, concealer, contour, highlight, eyebrow crayon, eyeliner, maybe a light smokey eye, mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should get some blunt bangs, don't think this hair style suits you. Would look very pretty with hair down like you said and bangs. Do a smoked eye and nude lip

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes