Men Hairstyles?

Guys!
I'm having trouble styling my hair.
I Have thick hair. but I dont know how to syle it. I've seen so mens with stylish hair. And I would like to try out some of them. Does it all work by straightening hair or some kinda gels?
And I am afraid of the side effects these things could cause, like hair falling.
So people Give me your opinion about it. And some of the hairstyle I like to use are shown below. If you have any idea how to get them (like straightening or using gel, or any other stuffs). please opinionate boys and girls.Men Hairstyles.?Men Hairstyles.?Men Hairstyles.?Men Hairstyles.?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you try going salon, they have for men its like sports cuts place. Trendier places tend to beards and hair are not too rare anymore
    but there also this:
    fashion beans -> /2017/mens-expert-hair-care-tips/
    I think I send that to my brother too. he got thick hair as well it might help him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've really never used gel or any products at all. I love the beard to fade/taper look as well as you can see by my profile pic. It suits my face. I think you should just keep your hair healthy and let it do what it wants to do naturally. For example, my hair used to be really dry but I started used better and more natural shampoo and now it's healthier and I can put it in the direction I want to. No effort goes into my hair. Accentuate it's natural appeal is what I'm getting at. If your hair is curly then do something that suits that type of hair. What you shouldn't do is go ahead and straighten your curly hair every day. Also, go to a barber dude. Salons are for women. Straightening your hair and using products are for women too. Girls don't want you to spend more time in the bathroom then they do.