Do you like piercings?

Maybe it's just me but I hate piercings. I don't have any and never want any. I don't even find them attractive on either gender. How about you guys? Do you find piercing attractive? What kind? How many and where? All comments welcome.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Since I'm into bellybutton I like them pierced on girls. Something that I have seen lately is girls getting the top pierced and now getting the bottom part done as well. That's sexy to me. Any other part is a turn off.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I can't stand piercings. I don't have a problem with a single piercing in the ear lobe, but anything more than that is a turn-off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm with you sister! I don't like tattoos either, on either sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Earrings are gorgeous, but anything else is weird and/or gross...

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends, sometimes I found them a turn on, sometimes the piercied person looks like an animal

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I don't get it either

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• You don't like piercings, sad. But I get it I guess. well I have a couple, my belly button and cartilage are pierced but that's all. I think piercings are nice on the right people. 🤘🏼 I don't like when someone has a ton though, I don't think that looks good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a few piercings, ears, nose belly button and tongue. I don't mind piercings but there are some piercings I can't stand. I hate the bridge (the piercing on the bridge of your nose in between the eyes), the nape piercing (back of the neck), hip piercings, and the one between the boobs. It's mostly surface piercings I can't stand.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually like the look of the most common type piercings, e. g. ears, nose, and bellybutton. However, I would never get a piercing myself just cause of the maintenance and the risk of infections.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a problem with them but obviously I wouldn't bc I have my nipples and a vch. I think they're cute on girls but with guys I'm picky. I guess it's the pot calling the kettle black but if a guy had body piercings I'd be turned off.

0|0
    0|0
  • on me? no. I've only found 1 guy with piercings attractive.. well two.. but the first one was like emo style. lol. the other one had a blue.. dark blue business suit on with a black piercing. fine looking mans hahaha

0|0
    0|0
    • then i thought this other guy with a piercing was cute too but he gave that "swag bling bling" vibe... not into that... the business suit guy looked classy and sharp. the piercing made him look a bit rebellious.. it was perfect lol.

• I don't mind piercings but it depends where the person has them, because there are some piercings that I hate. Also no I do not have any piercings, not even the ear lobe. My parents think it's a waste, and find it gross, same things go for body modifications (split tongue, stretched ear lobe, etc.), they're the type of person that strongly believes in loving yourself as it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only piercings I find attractive is through the nipples. The only tattoo that I like is on the lower back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a few piercings.. When I was a teen I had several but luckily I outgrew that lol as long as it's not excessive I don't mind piercings on other people, they can look good

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like peircings other than single lobe ones, but only if the earrings are simple. I think they look horrible anywhere else and just make you look of a lower standard

0|0
    2|0
  • Pierced ears are ok but just one piercing. My ears are pierced. But no I don't like other piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other than standard ear piercing I don't care for the look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a problem with them. But I don't have any

0|0
    0|0
  • Yass!!! Nose rings, snakebites, eyebrow piercings, all the like

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a few. An excessive amount... I can't deal with, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercings are ok but none is best

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessssss. I like piercings on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • For me i guess it depends where they are

0|0
    0|0
  • just some of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much. An odd nose stud here and there. No gauged ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them. I especially like lip piercings

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes