What shirt is the best surprise for my man?

OK so I am suprising my fella for our 2nd anniversary and I wanted to surprise him with something special. I have arranged for us to go to a really nice hotel for dinner, and want to pack his back with everything he needs so he has no idea!

I want to buy him a nice shirt for the occassion, his favourite shirts are by Gant so have picked out some I like but am having trouble in choosing which one. He has plain ones but I don't know if I am taking too much control by putting him in what I want him to wear! I just think the plain is a bit boring and would love to see him in different colours, but my friends say I am taking over too much! What do you think? Stick with what he likes or go with what I'd like him to wear? (I would include links but I can't!)

Any help would be so appreciated! Thanks so much!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• no shirt, naked is best

Most Helpful Girl

• I think If you're gonna pack his bag with things you like - then go for it. ask him to wear something you think is dead sexy AND something he would feel sexy in. confidence is key. if he is uncomfortable it might be no fun... but to me that means style and fit, not colour.