Guys, at which age do females look most attractive?

• 5 or less
    Vote A
  • 6 to 10
    Vote B
  • 11 to 15
    Vote C
  • 16 to 19
    Vote D
  • 20s
    Vote E
  • 30s
    Vote F
  • 40 or more
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
What if they answer 11 to 15? Why can't they answer truthfully? What makes them liking 5 or less or 6 to 10 better than you liking 20s?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls/Women are most attractive when their genetics are representing the most favorable features. Excluding, what people consider to be attractive, by genetics, there is variating high times in their life for every people (so not only girls). In my nation's tradition it is called 'blooming'. This is why "ugly girls turn into beauty" and beauties looses natural attraction. Our people also say "check the mother, marry the daughter" - but that is of course folks' saying :) So definitely there is no best age range. Plus people complicate it even more with personal preference (which is normal to do).

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I work with a lot of women. All ages. Some are really jaw dropping gorgeous. There's no age limit on genuine good looks.
    Two of there women are grandmothers. One is 38, Bulgarian/Turkish, and has the looks and figure of a 20yr old. The other is Russian, 56, stunning, with a figure and a walk that would make you drool.
    Both of these women are great fun to work with. Can take a joke, a slagging, and give back more than they get.
    All of this goes to make attractiveness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to press 11-15 but... Everything below 14 is pretty much pedophilia...(for me)...

0|1
    0|0
  • Right up until the age they become bitter and jaded man-haters, which usually begins setting in as early as 20 and is almost universal by age 30.

0|1
    0|0
  • To me? 14-25 or so. Can't say whether that will change or not when I get older.

0|1
    0|0
  • 16-30's early thirties. This is just in general I've seen 50 year olds hotter than 20 year olds.

0|2
    0|2
  • I'm glad no one voted for any of the first few! 😳
    I'd say 20s, but young 30s and the oldest ages of teens can also be very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember (a looooooooooong time ago), when my brother and I would watch Miss America, it always seemed the former Miss America always looked a hundred times better than the new candidates for Miss America. i think older women (early 20's) know how to wear makeup better than those in their teens. Teenagers sometimes cake it on and look real fake. In reality they probably look better, but they're still experimenting on their makeup. they're also more likely to dye their hair pink or orange or something goofy like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they stop looking like a guy till they start looking like dried out cucumber.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls in their 20s are fully developed and still very young, so that's the best

0|0
    0|0
  • it's always going to be 30's for me, no matter what anyone says 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Late 20's

0|0
    0|0
  • pedophiles be like 14 or less

1|1
    0|1
  • there's no certain age