Guys, at which age do females look most attractive?

• 5 or less
  • 6 to 10
  • 11 to 15
    Vote C
  • 16 to 19
    Vote D
  • 20s
    Vote E
  • 30s
    Vote F
  • 40 or more
    Vote G
What if they answer 11 to 15? Why can't they answer truthfully? What makes them liking 5 or less or 6 to 10 better than you liking 20s?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls/Women are most attractive when their genetics are representing the most favorable features. Excluding, what people consider to be attractive, by genetics, there is variating high times in their life for every people (so not only girls). In my nation's tradition it is called 'blooming'. This is why "ugly girls turn into beauty" and beauties looses natural attraction. Our people also say "check the mother, marry the daughter" - but that is of course folks' saying :) So definitely there is no best age range. Plus people complicate it even more with personal preference (which is normal to do).