Opinions on this dress/outfit?

What do you think would u wear it and is it long enough Opinions on this dress/outfit?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the dress looks nice on you plus girl if that's your body bonus points to the dress. I wouldn't go longer , it's a perfect length not too short or too long. Then again it's all about how you feel and see yourself in it.

4|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• Looks cute. Not aure what you mean by long enough. Yes, it covers the essentials, but it may not be good for certain activities such as Church or a job interview (I say Church not assuming you are religious, but as an example).

3|0
    0|0
  • It looks awesome on you. I don't know if I could handle a heel like that but I really think it looks great with the dress, great look. And by the way you have a very beautiful body.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would it's super cute and yeah it's long enough for a party or if you're going to the club or on a date. It's not appropriate for work or any professional event though. But still super cute!

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it's long enough but if you are worried it would still look great with some black opaque tights under!

0|1
    0|0
  • Its def awesome! I think not long enough depends on the event you want to wear it to? Its obviously not appropriate if the invitation says full length gowns or if you're going to a Renaissance fair. It looks perfect for a night out. Or maybe some other casual party.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've worn a similar one, I think it's great for a night out :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it, not sure if I could pull it off but still cute. c:

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a little too form fitting and short for my tastes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn you're making me wish I had it😱 honestly looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear it if I wasn't fat and no it's not too short.

0|0
    0|0
  • in what context?

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg so adorbs

0|1
    0|0
  • Its perfect size for meee

0|1
    0|0
  • looks good from what am seeing.