Girls do you do your own nails?

• Do them myself
    Vote A
  • Have them done at a salon
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Amazing how 3 guys go to a salon to have their nails done.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. Don't want any fungi on them... from salon infestations...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 36

• I get mine done at salon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never pay to have them done. Why? Because they don't last long. I need my hands to do things lol
    Its a lot of money. I would rather spend the money elsewhere. If I do them, I do them myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a severe nail biter. Nothing worked except my putting on glue-on nails. So I do those myself and once they grow out, I'll go to a salon and get them done professionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love getting mani and pedi. done every two weeks or so. Its relaxing and looks pretty after :)

0|1
    0|0
    • My girlfriend is the same way. I love her getting them done.

• Update: There were 3 guys at the salon yesterday. Its great that guys here take advantage to get pampered.
      I am trying to get my boyfriend. to go too. I think its so nice to be pampered.

• I don't really do much to them, I bite them way too much for me to warrant spending a bunch of money on making them look good :P I just put on some nail polish myself at home.

0|0
    0|0
    • What is the point of putting nail polish file n knowing you will bite them?

• Show All
    • I am not a nail biter, but i peel them. Thats why i get mine done. I don't pick or peel them when its nicely done. Last 2 weeks or so.

I would think, you wouldn't want to bite them when polished.

• @midnightmoon05 Nah, I still bite them, it makes no difference whether they're painted or not 😂

• I do them myself. My daughter (8) and I go to the salon for her birthday every year and get them done together though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do I grow them out and have my own gel nail set it saves money in the long run and gives you something to do when your bored

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never. I rather go get them done. I like them perfect and me doing it myself isn't perfect and then it will just bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit of both. Sometimes I'll get them done professionally and other times I'll try and do it myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do my nails but if I did I'd do them myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes