Men does red lipstick appeal to you?

Is this appealing? Is lipstick in general appealing to you? Would like genuine answers be brutal if you have to hahaMen does red lipstick appeal to you?

227

Most Helpful Guy

• Either that's pink or i'm colour blind. That seems like over kill to me. Faint colours like pale pinks and purples look good in my opinion. I'm sure they're are guys out there who would like it tho, just one dudes opinion.

• lip gloss! that's the word lol

• Yeah, if I'm being honest on behalf of myself and other woman, lipstick actually feels pretty gross on your lips. Especially when you eat food and have something to drink. Myself i like the look of lipstick depending on the person etc, I'd rather go for a lip stain. That way it doesn't feel gross. And it doesn't transfer into men😂

Most Helpful Girl

• It is hot