Men does red lipstick appeal to you?

Is this appealing? Is lipstick in general appealing to you? Would like genuine answers be brutal if you have to hahaMen does red lipstick appeal to you?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Either that's pink or i'm colour blind. That seems like over kill to me. Faint colours like pale pinks and purples look good in my opinion. I'm sure they're are guys out there who would like it tho, just one dudes opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • lip gloss! that's the word lol

• Yeah, if I'm being honest on behalf of myself and other woman, lipstick actually feels pretty gross on your lips. Especially when you eat food and have something to drink. Myself i like the look of lipstick depending on the person etc, I'd rather go for a lip stain. That way it doesn't feel gross. And it doesn't transfer into men😂

Most Helpful Girl

• It is hot

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• To me? Absolutely not. I really hate lipstick in most forms besides the kind that enhances your natural lip color. For instance, Taylor Swift's normal lipstick style is a huge turnoff for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • if I have to be honest, everytime I see a pretty girl with red lipstick I imagine her sucking me off.
    maybe im a pervert, but that's what I think

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd prefer skin toned lipstick or no lipstick, lipstick that pops out is ugly and jarring in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't really like it... too fake and weird like blood or fresh paint

1|1
    0|0
  • I find lipstick really sexy, red as well as the atypical colors like purple, blue, orange

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like red at all. I love pink, light brown lipstick on woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, red lipstick and a classy dress go well together

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I don't even notice lipstick color coz your eyes are too beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've always asked my ex-girlfriends or any chick I'm about to be blown by to put red lip stick on prior to oral sex. It's a huge turn on and the red smudge marks on my erection are amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be. I don't like lipstick left on my face after making out but once a date wearing red lipstick gave me a bj and it wasn't hott as some wasn't left on my shaft.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how good it looks on the person, generally I like normal looking lips

1|0
    0|0
  • Not appealing to me but I normally don't mind it unless the girls makeup looks too clownish anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the woman's skin tone and how she does her makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just as long as it doesn't get on my face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I get a tingly feeling on the inside 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • never. brown is love ❤

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes big time I love it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a bit

1|0
    0|0
  • no. why does it matter

1|0
    0|0
  • hate

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• That looks more hot pink in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes