What is the ideal boob size for slim women?

32D
What is the ideal boon size for slim women?32E
What is the ideal boob size for slim women?32F
What is the ideal boob size for slim women?32G
What is the ideal boob size for slim women?32H

• What is the ideal boon size for slim women?32D
  • What is the ideal boon size for slim women?32E (DD)
  • What is the ideal boon size for slim women?32F
    Vote C
  • What is the ideal boon size for slim women?32G
    Vote D
  • What is the ideal boon size for slim women?32H
    Vote E
FYI the last 3 options are the result of boo job. I couldn't find a slim woman who has naturally F G or H sized boobs

1433

Most Helpful Guy

• 32F's are the biggest ones I find attractive. Any bigger and they would look horribly disproportionate.

I must admit that I find the 32F's most sexually attractive, but I'd be more likely to date a girl with 32D's or smaller because they will age better. Unless of course they are fake, in which case I would go for whichever one's look best to me (32F in this case), because it would eliminate the aging factor.

Most Helpful Girl