Girls, Is bra just a underwear or a part of a fashion nowadays?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• nowadays sadly it seems as it's part of fasion, I still see it as underwear, not fashion

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • why sadly?

• Because bras are part of underwear, and sexy bras are suppose to be something intimate not for everyone to see.
      a Bandeau bra isn't bad but I just feel normal bras are something every needs to see

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• It seems like girls are wearing less and less clothing these days. So I think it's pretty much become party of fashion. At least that's what I've seen

0|1
    0|0
  • Is it common for women to walk around in their underwear in Turkey nowadays?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's always underwear and it can be a part of fashion. For example, some girls like wearing bralettes, and when you use it as a bra it's basically underwear, but it also looks cute, so it can be a part of your outfit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Part of fashion, many girls not have them show on purpose because they are made in pretty designs and colors

0|1
    0|0
  • Underwear but it's not shocking to see the strap or a bit of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's underwear to me, but it always feels like it's a part of my overall outfit.

0|1
    0|0
  • it is a undergarment

0|1
    0|0
  • I see it as just an undergarment.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is a "need" to hold up our milk jugs!

0|1
    0|0
  • Keeping the boobs in place.

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on the outfit and whether. you consider bralettes bras

0|1
    0|0
  • well, it can definitely enhance how your fashion looks, but I still mostly think of it as utilitarian underwear.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes