Which shirt should I wear for going to the firework tomorrow?

I will be wearing a jeans shorts and black sandals.
  • A yellow shirt
    Vote A
  • A soccer shirt
    Vote B
  • A polo shirt
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone who works closely with fire, i would say ditch the sandals. I nearly burned a hole through my foot because i was wearing sandals once and an ember embedded itself into my skin. Pretty painful believe me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the advice but I will be kind of far from it so I don't think I will get burned from it. I should check meteo too it was so rainy today that I think it wouldn't be very hot tomorrow so maybe I will have to wear sneakers :)

• Just watch and see, if you aren't using the fireworks then slippers should be fine :)

• Yes, i'm not using it, just watching it ^-^

If I was doing it i would be much more careful.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the yellow would stand out and be a bit more fun and festive! Since fireworks are always interesting to attend. Hope you have a nice night! Don't forget bug repellant.. Those mosquitos are getting more active.. I almost got but the other day I was like "not today lol" but I gotcha. ✌🏼️

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your opinion, they weren't any mosquitos so it was great ^-^

• Show All
    • Yes, they do, hopefully where I live there's not a lot of them. Thanks ^-^

• Haha yeah ofc! Happy to help ^-*

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• well i think you should wear faded shorts, a red, white and blue blouse w/spaghetti strings, with cute sandles and wear a red, white and blue flower crown , with a nice long necklace! 😇

1|0
    0|0
  • Light shorts? Dark shorts?

1|0
    0|0
  • A soccer shirt

1|0
    0|0
  • Yellow, seemed most applicable than compared to too sporty or preppy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes