Did I wear too much makeup in seventh grade (read below)?

In seventh grade it was my first time wearing makeup. I only used moisturizer on my face, concealer to cover only my zits/blemishes, a light coat of powder to set wherever I put concealer on, a little bit of blush, I curled my eyelashes, and I put a very thin coat of lipgloss on

82

Most Helpful Guy

• Any makeup in seventh grade is too much makeup

Most Helpful Girl

• Isn't it kind of besides the point now, if you're no longer that young anymore or in the 7th grade. You wore what you did, and now here you are. Even if someone does think you wore too much, well, it's not like you can go back now and change it, right?