Is it puberty that's doing this?

I have a BO problem. I can smell it i don't know about the people around me , I sweat so much I carry spray with me , I asked my mom to buy a stronger anti-perspirant underarm , I'm still going through puberty but will this go away eventually or would it stay?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I say with experience, it will pass as your body is going through both physical and chemical changes. However as to the BO you may be experiencing. Here's a quick and cheap fix that is guarantee to work. Have your mom buy a gallon of apple cidar vinegar, usually cost about 1.49 at the local markets. Buy a spray bottle at a ninety-nine cents store and fill the bottle with half apple cidar vinegar and half tap cool water. Shake well to mix and after you shower or bath. Dry off then spray your arms, under arms. With your towel, blot and wipe any excess wetness till dry. repeat process with legs and private parts. Eliminates the order completely by cleaning out the poor's which or do rs leak from. Trust me it works.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Puberty could certainly contribute to that. Best thing to do is switch deodorant brands, try either Mitchum or clinical strength :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE