Is it puberty that's doing this?

I have a BO problem. I can smell it i don't know about the people around me , I sweat so much I carry spray with me , I asked my mom to buy a stronger anti-perspirant underarm , I'm still going through puberty but will this go away eventually or would it stay?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I say with experience, it will pass as your body is going through both physical and chemical changes. However as to the BO you may be experiencing. Here's a quick and cheap fix that is guarantee to work. Have your mom buy a gallon of apple cidar vinegar, usually cost about 1.49 at the local markets. Buy a spray bottle at a ninety-nine cents store and fill the bottle with half apple cidar vinegar and half tap cool water. Shake well to mix and after you shower or bath. Dry off then spray your arms, under arms. With your towel, blot and wipe any excess wetness till dry. repeat process with legs and private parts. Eliminates the order completely by cleaning out the poor's which or do rs leak from. Trust me it works.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Puberty could certainly contribute to that. Best thing to do is switch deodorant brands, try either Mitchum or clinical strength :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It definitely can be, at that age, and even for us oldsters. But is it actually smelly perspiration per se, or just perspiration because you are working out, striving, hot weather, etc?

What to do:
    1. Check diet. Certain foods trigger it in certain people. This can be trial and error. In general, more fruits and veggies are best, save for some things like garlic or brussel sprouts.
    2. Really *Scrub* when you bathe in the morning before school. Not just rinsing, but behind the ears, at the joints, all over the body, etc.
    3. Check cosmetics. Certain ones do more harm than good. And certain anti perspirants and deodorants work better than others. This all depends and varies from person to person, so trial and error will be necessary.
    4. Enemas. I know, weird as F***, but can be helpful.
    5. Digestive disorders? Do you feel comfortable eating, or does your system just seem out of sorts?

1|0
    0|0
    • I find something called "Doctor Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap" to be helpful as well. A nice natural soap smell, not strong in smell, but cleansing.

• Show All
    • I forgot to ask--is acne a problem for you too? If so, then do feel better that you will grow out of it, and everything I mentioned will help vs. acne too.

• No actually I don't

• it may be under arm deodorant for a woman secret even Mitchum may work better have no idea what you use

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its definitely puberty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely is the reason, your body is in hyper drive right now so that is the cause but once puberty is over it will be much better, all you can do is keep showering every day or more

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Completely normal, everyone has bo!

0|0
    0|0
  • get a medical deodorant

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes