Does anyone know what type of shirt this is?

This one is cheap so I'm sure it looks bad to most of you. But i really like shirts with the pocket and shoulder parts. This world be a shirt i'd wear with jeans and some kind of smart/casual set of boots.

I don't know the name of this kind of shirt though? Is it a pocket shirt? I've tried finding this kind of thing online but this is the only thing i can really find.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/onb/Brave-Soul-Mens-Charlie-Sleeve-Cotton-Shirt/B01EVPROAI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496599016&sr=8-1&keywords=black+pocket+shirt+mens+brave+soul

11