Does wearing "cute" clothes make you look worse when you don't have a cute face?

I'm not exactly ugly, but I have a very angular face. Kinda similar to

Does wearing
and by cute clothes I mean stuff like ruffles, Peter Pan collars, etc.
Does wearing "cute" clothes make you look worse when you don't have a cute face?

Does it make you look worse when the face and clothes clash?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like it go for it. I'm not going to tell you what you should and shouldn't wear.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well thanks, man. 😁

• I would hate for someone to tell me that I shouldn't wear something, so why would I tell someone what to wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's affect you at all or make you worse. I'd heavily suggest a different hair cut though because bangs especially wispy ones do not look good on an angled face

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. I actually have long side parted hair still, haha. But I look like an extra from The Vikings in the face. 😐

• Girly I'm sure you look great. most girls contour their face to hand angles. but if you're really worried about it highlight your eyes so they're what people will be drawn to

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You look like a celebrity i know... but i can't remember her name

1|0
    0|0
    • That's the chick from Num3rs, I just picked a random actress with an angular face to show what I meant.

• That's the show!! thank you

• do you think the clothes look bad on you

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• it makes you look cuter!

1|0
    0|0
    • Awesome, thanks. I'm fashion blind.

• an angular face looks just as beautiful as any other. and yes anything you wear will look good on you not make you look ugly. as long as you're wearing something you're confident in

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes