Is auburn a good hair color for me?

I'm tan and have brown hair/brows. im going through a divorce and am new to being single so I want to do something crazy. but I also dont want to ruin the way I look. I usually dye my hair black during the winter, but I want a bit more of a drastic change. I need hella opinions before I make my choice. Don't really care for your personal opinion on colored hair just want to know if it would look goodis auburn a good hair color for me???is auburn a good hair color for me???

34

Most Helpful Guy

• It might! But I like your hair color now as well. Maybe do it and see. Can always dye it again right?

Good luck on your divorce!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your brown hair the way it is now. It's hard to tell your actual complexion in this pic with the Lightning. Red hair... I think looks best on people with fair/pale skin. But who knows... it may look really good on you. Try it out and if you don't like it, give it a few weeks and try something new. You do have a lot of hair and it looks thick... id go with 2-3 boxes if I were you.